Would you like to become a member of Charlbury Garden Society?
Ten Good Reasons for Joining the Society!
- Full programme of annual events
- Two seasonal shows
- Friendly society open to members of all ages
- Expert information and advice provided (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Interesting talks (free admission to members)
- Outings to notable gardens
- Annual plant sale in May
- Harvest Supper and social evening
- Discounts at several local garden retailers
- Exclusive entry for occasional special visits
Annual membership costs are as follows:
- £5 for an individual adult
- £8 for two adults in the same household
If you would like to join the Society, you can do so by completing the membership form online by clicking here: Online Membership Form
You can also print and complete the membership form below:
Once you have submitted the form, you can make your payment in one of the following ways:
By online bank transfer:
Destination Name: Charlbury GS Sort Code: 09-01-51 Account Number: 75639302
Please write your name and initials (or names if joint membership) in the bank payment reference field.
By cash/cheque made payable to Charlbury Garden Society
Please write your name and initials (or names if joint membership) on the back of the cheque. Post or deliver to Membership Secretary, Roosters, Hixet Wood, Charlbury OX7 3SB or bring it along to one of our evening talks.
Once payment has been made, you can collect your Membership Card at any of our evening talks, or by sending an SAE to Roosters (see address above), or by emailing email@example.com to arrange for collection/delivery.
You'll only need your card when you want to claim a discount on purchases at garden centres listed on the card.
Newsletter only: If you want to subscribe only to our free email newsletter, just check the Newsletter box in the sign-up form.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.